- 4 large, seedless oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, tops removed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted olives
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, plus sprigs for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Overlap orange slices on a platter. Toss together fennel, red onions, peppers, almonds and olives. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, mint, salt and pepper. Pour this over the fennel mixture and toss to coat well. Pour mixture over the top of the oranges and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member