- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 onion, small dice
- 4 small to medium red potatoes, cut into 1/8ths and steamed until tender
- 1 teaspoon whole dried fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced at 1/4-inch-thick on the diagonal
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
Heat oil in hot wok or fry pan and cook onions until soft and lightly browned. Add herbs and toss for 15 to 30 seconds. Add potatoes and stir until well coated with onions and herbs. Add corn and zucchini. Cook for an additional minute or two until veggies are lightly cooked. Season generously with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member