- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon sherry or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil, to cover
Combine all ingredients in a clean jar. Add enough olive oil to cover. Seal jar with lid and shake to evenly distribute herbs.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 days to allow flavors to develop. Keeps in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member