- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Flour, for dusting
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Roll out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface, just to smooth. Spread pesto evenly across pastry and sprinkle with cheese. Arrange ham slices over the top.
Starting at the short end of the dough, roll up like a jelly roll. Slice into 1/2-inch-thick rounds and place on the prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Brush with egg wash. If dough is very warm, chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Bake until golden and puffed around the edges, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before serving.