- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt, to taste
- High-heat spray oil
- 8 soft flour or corn tortillas
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 avocado – pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 lime, juiced
Combine chili powder, sugar, mustard, coriander, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl; coat salmon fillets evenly with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Season salmon with salt and spray generously with oil. Grill until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter and tent loosely with foil.
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm on the grill until soft, about 5 minutes.
Flake salmon into pieces.
In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, avocado, jalapeño, corn and lime juice. Season to taste with salt. Divide salmon between tortillas and top with the avocado salsa.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member