- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt, to taste
- High-heat spray oil
- 8 soft flour or corn tortillas
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 avocado – pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 lime, juiced
Combine chili powder, sugar, mustard, coriander, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl; coat salmon fillets evenly with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Season salmon with salt and spray generously with oil. Grill until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter and tent loosely with foil.
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm on the grill until soft, about 5 minutes.
Flake salmon into pieces.
In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, avocado, jalapeño, corn and lime juice. Season to taste with salt. Divide salmon between tortillas and top with the avocado salsa.