- Serves: 4
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free, Tree nut-free
- Each serving
- 14g fat (2g sat)
- 0mg chol
- 220mg sodium
- 13g carb
- 5g fiber
- 4g sugars
- 4g protein
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 4 thick “steaks”
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Plain yogurt, for serving (optional)
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together lemon zest, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush one side of each cauliflower steak with oil mixture and sprinkle generously with curry mixture. Place the seasoned side down on the grill. Brush tops with oil mixture and season with curry mixture.
Cover the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully flip over cauliflower and cook, covered, until just fork tender, another 5 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately, sprinkled with mint and yogurt on the side.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member