- 1 ripe mango – peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped cashews
Place mango, yogurt, vinegar, oil and sugar in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth, adding a little water, if needed, to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper; fold in chives.
Divide lettuce and arugula between 4 plates. Arrange sliced chicken and avocado on top; sprinkle with cashews. Drizzle with mango dressing and serve remaining dressing on the side, if desired.