- 1 pound PCC cheese ravioli
- 1 pound asparagus, woody ends removed and spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Add the asparagus with the ravioli during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse briefly under cool water.
Transfer the ravioli and asparagus to a large bowl. Toss with pesto, olive oil, peas and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or refrigerate.