- 1 pound PCC cheese ravioli
- 1 pound asparagus, woody ends removed and spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Add the asparagus with the ravioli during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse briefly under cool water.
Transfer the ravioli and asparagus to a large bowl. Toss with pesto, olive oil, peas and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or refrigerate.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member