- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup roasted green chiles, peeled and seeded or 2 (4-ounce) cans mild green chiles
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds shrimp (26 to 30 count), shelled and deveined
Combine cheese and garlic in a food processor and process until blended. Add chiles, almonds, parsley, cilantro, salt, pepper and oil. Process until smooth.
In a bowl, toss shrimp with pesto. Chill, covered, for 1 hour or more.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member