- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, steamed and cooled
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar. Slowly add olive oil, whisking until emulsified.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss until green beans, chicken and walnuts are evenly coated.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member