- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, steamed and cooled
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar. Slowly add olive oil, whisking until emulsified.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss until green beans, chicken and walnuts are evenly coated.