- 1/2 ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 large red grapefruit – peeled, pith remove and segmented
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 jicama, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup shaved Manchego cheese
Combine mango, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne in a blender or food processor; pulse until smooth.
Mix spinach, grapefruit, onions, avocados and jicama in a large bowl. Drizzle with mango dressing and gently toss to coat. Garnish with Manchego cheese.