- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Grated chocolate, for garnish
- 1 candy cane, crushed, for garnish
In a sauté pan, heat butter and add brown sugar, lemon and orange juices and lemon zest. Cook until the mixture is lightly caramelized. Toss in oranges.
Pour in Grand Marnier and simmer lightly to eliminate the alcohol. Toss in dried cranberries and serve over vanilla ice cream sprinkled with shaved chocolate and crushed candy cane.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member