- 1 cup emmer farro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large head radicchio, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
Bring farro, 5 cups water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate molasses, vinegar, mustard and garlic. Drizzle in oil while whisking to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, gently toss together farro, vinaigrette, radicchio, pomegranate arils, almonds, onions and parsley. Serve at room temperature.