- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell peppers
- 3/4 cup diced Alfonso or Kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1/4 cup salsa (either hot or mild)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
Simmer corn to thaw and let it cool.
In a bowl, mix together all vegetables, olives, feta and garlic.
In a small bowl, combine Tabasco sauce or salsa, cilantro and mayonnaise. Fold dressing into the vegetables. Add just enough olive oil to make the salad moist. Taste for salt.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member