- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 large English cucumber, seeds removed and cut into small dice
- 1 large clove garlic, grated on a microplane
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon whole cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- ¼ teaspoon whole coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- ¼ cup dried Turkish apricots, cut into small dice
- Extra virgin olive oil, for serving
Measure the Greek yogurt into a cheesecloth-lined strainer set over a medium bowl and let strain overnight (8 to 10 hours; optional).
When the Greek yogurt is ready, add it to a bowl and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil for serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member