- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 large English cucumber, seeds removed and cut into small dice
- 1 large clove garlic, grated on a microplane
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon whole cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- ¼ teaspoon whole coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- ¼ cup dried Turkish apricots, cut into small dice
- Extra virgin olive oil, for serving
Measure the Greek yogurt into a cheesecloth-lined strainer set over a medium bowl and let strain overnight (8 to 10 hours; optional).
When the Greek yogurt is ready, add it to a bowl and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil for serving.