- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 6 tablespoons diced cucumbers
- Celery sticks, pita wedges or crackers, for dipping (optional)
Combine yogurt, garlic powder, dill, onion powder, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
In a small ramekin, alternate layers of 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture, 1 ½ tablespoons carrots, 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture, 1 ½ tablespoons cucumbers and top with 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture. Serve with celery sticks, pita wedges or crackers for dipping.