- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (certified gluten-free)
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
Preheat the oven to 275° F.
Combine oats, pecans, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut oil and sea salt in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until lightly golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, cool slightly, and use as topping for stewed fruit.