Pick up the key recipe ingredients for just $9.95 with our Shared Values Meal.
Learn more >
- 8-ounce block Tillamook Sharp Cheddar
- 1 package (15 ounces) Mi Rancho Organic Flour Tortillas
- 2 (16-ounce) cans Field Day Organic Black Refried Beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Field Day Organic Jalapeño Lime Salsa
Preheat oven to 400° F. Grate cheddar cheese.
Place tortillas on work surface. Spread about 2/3 cup refried beans on one half of each tortilla.
Top each with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 3 tablespoons salsa. Fold tortillas in half and place on a baking sheet.
Cook in oven until cheese is melted and ingredients are fully heated. Serve with remaining salsa.
Add some extra flavor (fold inside quesadilla before cooking):
- 1 onion and 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips and sautéed
- 8 to 12 ounces seasoned and cooked ground beef or chicken
- 8 to 12 ounces grilled chicken, cut into strips
- Cilantro, chopped
- Green onions, sliced
- Sour cream