- 3 cups coarsely chopped fresh cranberries
- 3 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup regular or quick rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine cranberries, apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix together remaining 3 tablespoons flour, brown sugar, oats and butter thoroughly; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.