- 2 to 3 tablespoons high-heat oil
- 1 pound (16 to 20) prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sugar snap or snow peas
- 2 green or spring onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Coriander Red Curry Paste or you may substitute 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen red curry paste
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, rainbow chard, kale, mustard greens or your favorite leafy green, in any combination, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Fish sauce or soy sauce, to taste
- Fresh lime juice, to taste
Heat oil in a wok or sauté pan. Add prawns and peas and cook for 3 minutes, or until peas are bright green. Add green or spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute more or until prawns turn light pink and are opaque through.
Stir in curry paste and greens and cook for about 30 seconds. Add coconut milk and basil. Season with fish sauce and lime juice and gently heat through.
Serve over steamed jasmine rice. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member