- 1 bunch collards, stems removed and leaves sliced very thin
- 1/2 small green cabbage, core removed and leaves sliced very thin
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 green onions, sliced thin on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Combine collards, cabbage, carrots and onions in a large salad bowl. Toss until well mixed. Combine orange and lemon juices, ginger, garlic and salt in a small bowl.
Slowly whisk in olive oil and continue to whisk until emulsified. Adjust seasoning to taste. Pour dressing over greens and toss until greens are well coated.