- 1 bunch collards, stems removed and leaves sliced very thin
- 1/2 small green cabbage, core removed and leaves sliced very thin
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 green onions, sliced thin on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Combine collards, cabbage, carrots and onions in a large salad bowl. Toss until well mixed. Combine orange and lemon juices, ginger, garlic and salt in a small bowl.
Slowly whisk in olive oil and continue to whisk until emulsified. Adjust seasoning to taste. Pour dressing over greens and toss until greens are well coated.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member