- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk or other milk or milk alternative
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (agave or honey work well)
- 1 (8-ounce) package silken tofu
- 1 cup fresh berries or sliced seasonal fruit (optional)
Combine chocolate chips, milk and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and stir until chocolate melts. Remove from heat and stir in sweetener.
Blend tofu in a food processor or blender until completely smooth. Slowly pour in melted chocolate mixture and process until smooth. Pour into individual serving dishes and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
If you like, serve garnished with fresh berries or sliced seasonal fruit, and top with Coconut Whipped Cream.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member