- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 12 baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 mango – peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, plus additional for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 15 wonton wrappers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Combine chicken, cabbage, bok choy, carrots, mint, cilantro, mango and bell peppers in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, miso, soy sauce, orange juice, garlic and ginger. Slowly whisk in canola and sesame oil; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Drizzle wonton strips with oil, salt and pepper. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350° F oven until golden and crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
When ready to serve, toss salad with dressing and top with wonton crisps and sesame seeds.