- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed and stalks cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 shallot, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add asparagus to the pot during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside.
Combine lemon juice, Dijon mustard, capers, shallots and lemon zest in a bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Toss pasta, asparagus, vinaigrette, chicken, feta and chives in a large bowl. Serve warm or cold.