- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons fresh chèvre cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared wasabi
- 1 teaspoon juice from pickled ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, sliced on the diagonal
- 12 pieces pickled ginger
- Toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Stir together yolks, chèvre, wasabi, pickled ginger juice, salt and pepper.
Divide yolk mixture between egg whites. Top each with a slice of green onion, ginger and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.