- 2 cups lightly packed mint leaves
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shelled fresh or frozen English peas
- Fresh mint, slivered almonds and grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Combine mint, almonds, garlic, lemon zest, juice and Parmesan in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while the machine is running. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Add peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
Toss ravioli and peas with mint pesto. Top with a sprinkling of mint leaves, almonds and Parmesan.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member