- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated
- 6 ounces Mt. Townsend Creamery New Moon cheese, grated
- 2 ounces Mt. Townsend Creamery Campfire cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon grated shallots
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
Toss cheeses with flour. Place wine and shallots in a heavy pot over medium heat and bring to a light simmer. Stir in cheese, a little at a time, until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted. Add remaining ingredients and transfer to a fondue pot or individual heated stoneware ramekins. Serve with any of the following accompaniments!
Accompaniments for dipping
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member