- 4 large or 6 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (or use more olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, tarragon or a combination
- Salt, to taste
- Buttery crackers, small biscuits or toasted slices of baguette brushed with olive oil, for serving (optional)
Grate carrots in a food processor or by hand. Transfer to a bowl. Whisk lemon juice and oils together, pour over carrots, and toss. Add herbs and toss. Add salt to taste. Serve with crackers, biscuits or toast.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member