- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 apple – peeled, cored and grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup currants or golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
In a serving bowl, combine carrots, apples, walnuts, currants and shallots. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to combine. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member