- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (see note)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 to 4 red bell pepper rings, for garnish (optional)
- Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, blend gently and transfer to an 8-inch square casserole dish. You may garnish with a few red bell pepper rings, if desired.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with a thin-sliced baguette or crackers.
You may make this recipe with 1/2 pepper jack and 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member