- 1 head broccoli (about 1 pound)
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
Prepare broccoli: cut into florets; peel and slice the stem into 1/2-inch pieces. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and run the cooked broccoli under cold water to cool. Set aside.
Combine avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, oil, sugar and curry powder in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth, adding a little water, if needed, to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine broccoli, avocado dressing, grapes, carrots and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl; gently toss to coat.