- 4 to 6 potatoes (white, Yukon Gold, red)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped thyme
- 4 to 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place potatoes on rack and bake until soft. Crush potatoes on plates with a fork, sprinkle with rosemary and thyme, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member