- Yields: about 2 cups
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free
- Each 2 tablespoon serving
- 100 cal
- 10g fat (1.5g sat)
- 0mg chol
- 15mg sodium
- 2g carb
- 1g fiber
- 1g sugars
- 1g protein
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends removed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios
- 1 lemon, juiced (2 to 3 tablespoons)
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Blanch or steam asparagus until al dente and still green. Refresh in cool water. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces and place in a food processor. Add garlic, pistachios, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Pulse the processor to make sure mixture is not over-mixed while gradually adding olive oil. Process until desired consistency.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member