- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2/3 cup grated carrots
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 8 lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
Mix vinegar, hoisin, ginger and sweet chili sauce together in a small bowl to make the dressing; set aside.
Toss together cabbage, carrots, peppers and mint; fold in enough dressing to moisten the salad mixture. Set remaining dressing aside.
To assemble the wraps, place about 3 tablespoons shredded chicken in the center of each lettuce leaf. Top with about 1/4 cup salad mixture and drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle each lettuce wrap with 1 tablespoon peanuts. Serve immediately.