- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 to 5 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 small orange, sectioned
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup chilled cooked lentils
To make dressing, mix together oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic and oregano in a small bowl; set aside.
On a plate, place lettuce leaves, quinoa, fennel, orange sections, almonds, mint and feta. Drizzle dressing over the top, then place lentils around the salad on the plate.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member