- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 to 5 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 small orange, sectioned
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup chilled cooked lentils
To make dressing, mix together oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic and oregano in a small bowl; set aside.
On a plate, place lettuce leaves, quinoa, fennel, orange sections, almonds, mint and feta. Drizzle dressing over the top, then place lentils around the salad on the plate.