- 4 to 6 radishes, trimmed and diced
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 allspice berries
- Splash of hot sauce
- 2 cups thick Greek-style plain yogurt
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- Grated radishes, lemon wedges and fresh mint, to garnish
Place radishes in a bowl. Stir in cucumber, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, allspice berries and hot sauce. Let marinate for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove allspice and stir in yogurt, garlic, mint and white pepper into the marinated veggies. Add a bit of extra salt if needed.
Garnish with grated radishes, lemon wedges and fresh mint.