PCC’s annual election
Bruce Williams (Incumbent)
- April 28: Voting begins
- May 7: Meet the candidates
- June 7: Mail-in and in-store ballots due
- June 13: Annual Members’ Business Meeting
- June 20: Results posted on PCC website
About PCC’s 2017 annual election
Voting in PCC’s election is one of the most important ways members can participate in the governance of our cooperative. Learn more »
Meet the candidates Sunday, May 7
- Issaquah PCC, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- Greenlake Village PCC, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
If you have questions about the PCC elections, please call the business office at 206-547-1222 or email email@example.com.
Questions about your voting eligibility?
Call the business office at 206-547-1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.