PCC pizza, made fresh in our delis
Taste April 2012
We offer pizza for every occasion — ready-to-eat pies for a quick meal or party or take-and-bake pizza to enjoy at home with family and friends.
Taste the delicious difference in our quality ingredients: Organic dough made with whole-wheat flour, organic sauce, fresh whole-milk mozzarella and feta cheeses, organic vegetables and flavorful meats.
Baking at home? Look below for instructions.
Available at all stores
We offer our signature pizzas at every PCC location. Our take-and-bake pizzas are made fresh.
Pizzas will come on a slightly baked, organic crust that can be slid directly onto the oven rack or on a pizza stone. They’re made with organic tomato sauce and are topped with an excellent whole-milk mozzarella cheese that melts just right and is free of rBGH.
- Cheese — Whole-milk mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce.
- Pepperoni — Uncured pepperoni, mozzarella, pizza sauce.
- PCC Supreme — Uncured pepperoni, PCC’s own Italian sausage, and roasted mushrooms, onions and peppers.
- Roasted Vegetable — Roasted onions, mushrooms and peppers, mozzarella, pizza sauce.
- Vegan Pesto — Layers of pesto and pizza sauce, artichokes, roasted tomatoes and mushrooms, and kalamata olives.
- Olympic — Pizza sauce, spinach, roasted mushrooms, mozzarella, gorgonzola.
To bake: Remove plastic wrap. Preheat oven 425° F. Slide pizza off cardboard onto baking surface or directly onto oven rack. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Remove from oven and let sit 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition info: Nutrition info on our take-and-bake pizzas.