Apply to be a Trustee with PCC Community Markets
Help guide the future of the largest community-owned grocer in the country. PCC is seeking candidates for its Board of Trustees who have business acumen, mid to large company retail executive-level experience, executive level (C or SVP) experience in merchandising, social and environmental responsibility experience, and prior for-profit board service.
PCC is committed to a culturally diverse staff and Board of Trustees. It currently has 15 stores in the Puget Sound region. The co-op’s sales exceeded $300 million in 2019 and active co-op membership is more than 80,000 households.
In 2019, we were named “Progressive Grocer’s 2019 Outstanding Independent Grocery” for Sustainability.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about PCC, collaborative and can dedicate the necessary time to board service.
- Trustees serve a three-year term.
- For more information or to request an application, email: email@example.com
- The application deadline is January 17, 2021.
- Trustees will be elected in May 2021.