This article was originally published in July 2017
- Lapin cherries — River ValleyOrganics in Tonasket, Wash.
- Rainier cherries — LaPierre Farms in Zillah, Wash.
- Leaf lettuce — Rent’s Due Ranch in Stanwood, Wash.
- Sugar snap peas and English shelling peas — Rent’s Due Ranch in Stanwood, Wash.
- Cherry tomatoes — Durst Family Farm in Capay Valley, Calif.
- Dapple Dandy pluots — Wild River Organics in Orland, Calif.
- Gold Line peaches — Naylor Organics in Dinuba, Calif.
Goddess Garden Sport Sunblock
It sprays on and rubs in easily, is gentle on my 3-year-old’s very sensitive skin, and works for hours even in the water.
— Robin B.
PCC deli Methow Valley Salad
The flavor is so perfect for summer, and the chewy farro grain complements the fresh, crunchy vegetables so well. Best of all, my kids love it, too!
— Amy B.
Petit Pot Lemon Curd Pot de Crème
Made with organic lemon juice, butter and sugar, it’s a struggle not to inhale this traditional French dessert completely in 10 seconds.
— Thea L.
Honey Mama’s Peruvian Raw Cacao-Nectar Bar
Has a consistency like fudge but way better. Not too sweet and 100-percent raw, made from six whole ingredients: cocoa powder, raw honey, sprouted almonds, coconut oil, Himalayan salt, and vanilla. Delectable.
— Trudy B.
Badger Sport Sunscreen
SPF 35 waterproof protection that actually rubs in so I don’t look like I have clown face!
— Jess H.
C2O coconut water
Staying hydrated has never been so easy or tasty with a refreshing can of C2O (without pulp). It really helps to replenish after intense workouts.
— Alexandra H.
California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This single-varietal olive oil made from Arbosana olives has a mellow, nutty flavor 3reat for drizzling on top of cooked veggies, pasta, egg dishes, and grilled steaks, and even vanilla ice cream.
— Nick R.
Delicious electrolyte replenishment! Just drop a drink tab in your water bottle, and you can hit the ground running. Plus you’re keeping it local and real. Nuun Hydration is a Seattle company.
— Kibby B.