Bothell PCC opening soon
Sound Consumer July 2016
We’re excited to grow PCC’s presence northeast of Seattle and share our love of great food with the opening of Bothell PCC this month. We’ll be the first co-op in the area!
The new store is located conveniently in the Canyon Park neighborhood, just off I-405, with ample free parking. The store is large and beautiful with skylights, wide aisles and a layout emphasizing fresh foods.
- The largest PCC Kitchen, where 95 percent of items are made from scratch daily.
- Rotisserie — Sustainable meats are brined, seasoned and roasted, and always include organic rotisserie chickens alongside a rotating menu of juicy offerings and sides. Meats are available in sandwiches or by the pound.
- Taqueria — Featuring made-from-scratch Mexican-style rice and beans, freshly-prepared salsas and seasoned fillings.
- Full-service meat and seafood counters, with only sustainably raised and caught meat and fish.
- Local, organic produce (95-percent certified organic!).
- Expanded space for PCC Cooks classes and food demonstrations.
We look forward to seeing you there!