- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons pecan, walnut or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans (see note)
- 4 ounces chèvre, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
In a small bowl, mix together pomegranate juice, vinegar, mustard and garlic. Slowly drizzle in oil, while whisking, to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss arugula, pecans and chèvre in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pomegranate arils right before serving.
To toast pecans, spread on a rimmed baking sheet and toast in a preheated 350° F oven until fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.