Silky smooth pumpkin pie can be made without eggs or dairy. This version uses condensed coconut milk instead of the traditional condensed milk.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (7-ounce) can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 prepared vegan piecrust, homemade or store-bought
- Coconut flakes, for topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine pumpkin, coconut milk, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the center is slightly wobbly and the edges are cracked, 50 to 60 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill 4 hours or overnight, until set.
To serve, top with coconut flakes.