- Serves: 6 to 8
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free, Tree nut-free
- 3 medium Yukon potatoes, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 pound frozen sweet corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
Steam potatoes and carrots until just cooked; a fork or knife should easily slide through vegetables when done. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oil in a heavy-bottom pan over medium heat. Lightly sauté cabbage, pepper, onion, garlic and corn in oil until just soft, about 8 minutes.
Toss together with all the spices.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member