- 2 cups mixed fresh greens, washed and chopped
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, washed and chopped
- 1 chicken breast, grilled, chilled and sliced
- 1 papaya, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts, chopped
- Fresh herbs to taste (mint, basil, cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons super fine sugar
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- Fresh garlic to taste, minced
- Fresh green chili pepper to taste, seeded and chopped
Arrange chicken, papaya, tomato and blueberries on a bed of mixed greens and cabbage. Scatter green onion, herbs and nuts over the top.
Mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad mixture.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member