- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups chopped apricots (about 10 whole)
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/2 unpeeled cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place bulgur in a heat-proof bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak until grains are tender and most of the water is absorbed, 30 to 40 minutes. Drain, if necessary, and fluff with a fork.
In a large bowl, combine bulgur, apricots, grapes, cucumber, red onion, pecans, basil and mint.
Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss gently to coat. Serve warm, or cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member