- Serves: 6
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free, Tree nut-free
- 4 cups bite-size pieces of grapefruit
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sliced lemongrass
- 3 lime leaves or 1 tablespoon zest
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
Place grapefruit pieces in a salad bowl; sprinkle with sugar, lime juice and salt, and stir well. Chill for 30 minutes.
Before serving, add lemongrass, lime leaves or zest and mint and stir gently.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member