- Your favorite bread or crispbread (Wasa and Ryvita are good)
Topping ideas (use any combination)
- Gouda or Jarlsberg are traditional, but nearly any cheese works
- Cold-cuts or smoked or cured meats, such as salami or PCC’s smoked salmon
- Sliced hard-boiled eggs
- Shrimp (Oregon pink shrimp, available cooked in PCC meat departments, are perfect)
- Sliced tomato, cucumber, radishes or other veggies, and a sprig of parsley for garnish!
Spread bread or crisp with butter then layer on the toppings, mixing and matching to suit your fancy. Enjoy immediately!
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member