- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
In a medium cast-iron or ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add leeks and sauté until they begin to soften, 5 to 8 minutes. Toss in salmon and spinach; stir gently to combine and wilt spinach.
Pour egg mixture over the leeks and salmon, stirring to combine. Allow to cook, without stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of the eggs and gently push the cheese into the mixture so it is submerged.
Place the skillet in the oven and bake until nicely browned and puffed, about 20 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.