- 2 (4.375-ounce) cans sardines packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (you may add another tablespoon or two if you like it creamier)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons drained bottled capers, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (add another teaspoon if you wish)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Mash all ingredients together in a bowl with a fork until combined. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to three days.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member